Thursday, March 19, 2009

My favorite internet commerce podcast's.

I wanted to make a list of all my favorite internet commerce podcast's. If you are interested in improving your online business, than you need to check these out. I enjoy many of the topics and get great ideas from them.
  • ColderICE - Internet Commerce & eBay
  • B.S. Walks When Money Talks
  • The Auction Wally Show
  • Tips from The Top With The Savvy Seller
  • Brainstorming Bonanzle
  • eBay & Beyond Basics to Business
  • The River The Ranch and The Bay

You can find all of them on the Talkshoe Podcast Network http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/main.jsp?pushNav=1&cmd=home or just Goggle them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. I have also added links in my side bar to all of my favorite podcasts.

Thanks, and have a great weekend.

No comments: